Friday, March 6, 2009
How to plan my time.
I think time is very important, because if you waste it, you won't ever get it back. I try to plan my days, well Sometimes.. but they usually don't go right.. I try to do all the work i am asked to do when I'm in class, & when I'm done i will probably do something else. but i try to get my assignment done as quick as i can, so i have extra time to do whatever i want. Wasting time isn't a good thing when you have a, assignment to do. Some thing that i do when i waste time is probably messing around with friends. which i bad. When i do use time wisely, is when i really want a good grade on the assignment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i agree with you, peggy. (:
i do agree with you peggy... our work comes first in class! i guess next ill do my work first! like what we did yesterday we did our work first then we started watchin the movie!
yup i agree to work comes before anything else
Post a Comment