i'm FINALLLLLLY DONEEEEE reading ECLIPSE ! :DDD
it took a month?? im guessing HAHA. but i didnt read it everyday, so thats probably why. but anyway it was a great book. i liked it (: heheh Jacob is sooooo cute, sometimes i wish he was with Bella ! but he can't possibly have the same chemistry that Bella has with Edward. so its ohkay. Anway now im on BREAKINGGG DAWWWNNNNN ! (: hehe. im excited to read it. but at the same time not really. hahahaha. anways i just wanted to share the news.. hehehe

4 comments:
aha, did you like it ?
Wow! your weird! haha well im guessing you really liked it! how long does it usually take you to read a book? i finished my book in a month too...well i think hehe but its cuz i kinda read it everyday...i think thats the fastest i have ever read a book haha
Wow everyone thinks this Edward or Jacob is so cute or hot. LOL Weirddddd. Everyone's also getting into these new Twilight books. Maybe I should start reading it. o_o
Congratulations from finishing the 3rd book???? I'm still thinking about reading the first one. LOL. If I do read it, try not to spoil it for me only if I ask??O_o''
Post a Comment