Friday, February 6, 2009

No More Finals :D

I didn't like this final week. it wasn't as easy as i thought..
anyway its pouring outside.. even though i can barely hear it.
i'm at my aunts house were going to have hot pot :)
im ready for it, haha. I'm Hungry :P
My reading update hasn't really changed from the last time.
But i saw this book in "Ms. Crabtree's Libary" which was titled
The Party Room. LOL i saw it while "Studying"with Karmen.. (:
i started reading it for a while then i got to 4th period.
& one of my friends saw me reading it, and she told me
the book was boring.
Which i noticed after i continued reading it.
So after my finals.. i returned the book The Party Room.
& she offered me this book to read. Its called Story of a Girl.
Ms Crabtree said it was a really good book.
It also has a award. So it should be good. I'll probably start reading it tmr.

3 comments:

karmen (: said...

lol, peggy . xD

HungryLong said...

Honestly, I loved Finals. I didn't really taking the tests, but it was cool. I passed all my test with at least an A or a B ^^. I loved the schedule especially. 12:24 from wednesday to friday! ^^.

animalcrackersareyummy said...

my book was "i'll be seeing you" the ending is super cute, you should read it. [: