Friday, February 13, 2009

Dream.

I finished reading Dream. I just barely got it today from Ms. Crabtree too. lol. its pretty good. it has three parts to the book so im excited to read the second one. but Ericka has it so i'll wait. Anyway the story is about three girls who are bestfriends. Jordan, Tara, & Nisha. Jordon is the head cheerleader, dating the most hottest guy at school. (typical). Tara is the head prom committee and she has a girl named Jenny fighting with her against the prom theme. Oh and besides all that she has a secret admirer texting her.. Nisha's parents are very strict! they don't allow her to date. & when shes older. she has to marry an Indian guy. Who her parents have to pick. So it's pretty interesting. I liked it. but it was predictable. but it still catched my attention. Anyway Happy almost Valentines Day !
i should start reading Eclipse now.. LOL

1 comment:

karmen said...

wow, i read like, 19 pages and i'm like okay ... it was okay though . i would read it . (: