Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reading Eclipse. !

My thoughts of Eclipse.
Are good.. I thought the reaction Jacob had when he saw Bella was cute. Hehe. I love the friendship they have, even though he really likes her, But her love goes to Edward. :[ I love how Jacob takes care of Bella, But i really like the relationship Bella has with Edward. & Edward takes care of Bella too which is good. Its really hard to pick. I like both ! Their both really good guys to Bella. So i love bothh ! (: I think Eclipse is going very well. I enjoy reading it. (: Reading New Moon. Was cute but after reading Twilight it just makes you want to read the times Edward and Bella have together because its just so cute. But since New Moon was more about Jacob and Bella it wasn't as interesting as Twilight but i still love it. I think Jacob is so cute hehe. Anyway my thoughts about the twilight books are good. i enjoy reading them. :) <33

2 comments:

karmen (: said...

you seem like you're team jacob, not team edward . so, which one are you ? xD

animalcrackersareyummy said...

pegggy! i like the twilight series too. & i also find it cute how both guys take such good care of bella. bella has such good support, from her lover AND lover. [: i'm jealous!

-lisa<3