What I Think Dreams Really Are.
i think dreams show a sign to something that will happen later on with life.
Like a warning for you to watch out for. I think dreams do come true at times.
Not all dreams but most. My dreams are usually really random. Then the next day when i wake up.. i dont remember what it was about. But i like day dreaming.
Santiago's Dream.
I think Santiago's choice of following his dream was very wise, and risk taking. I mean i would only follow my dream if i thought it was the right thing to do, and if i have a strong feeling it may work then i would do it. But, if not then i probably won't. Dreams don't always come true, so it is a risk on taking chances.
Dream Research.
1.) "Learning to interpret your dreams can give you access to secrets and feelings hidden within your own subconcious mind." (http://www.dreamota.com/)I never knew a dream can access through secrets and hidden feelings. I always thought dreams were things you just think about, while sleeping. I never really thought that they can tell you something.
2.) "In understanding your dreams, you will have a better understanding and discovery of your true self." (http://www.dreammoods.com/)
This can be very true. I learned that if i understood my dreams, i would understand my true self. i think dreams help me discover things that i didn't know about myself before.

No comments:
Post a Comment