So over the semester i read the twilight books. I'm currently still reading Breaking Dawn. LOL. I keep getting distracted. I start reading then someone either Aims me or i want to go check my myspace -__- LOL. So i never get it done. Im so bad. i should like turn off my computer and hide it... until im done reading the book. I WISH! i don't think i can do it.. it would be too hard. lol But i will soon finish it ! :D
So i would like to improve my reading skills, for example continue reading the book as often as possible ! & get it done quicker. lol.Some books im interested in reading are books that include Teen Drama, and such. Something that would catch my attention quick.
Our Book talk went fairly well. It wasn't too hard. Well i didn't find it too hard. Even though they asked me questions their questions weren't really hard to answer. Doing our book talk in front of the whole class that's a different story... In a little group its better & easier. More comforting. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment